Communication laboratory focuses on training the students in both analog and digital transmission/reception of signals. The students are trained for constructing the circuits for analog and digital modulations. The students have an experience to design Modulation/Demodulation circuits using Discrete components.
Laboratory is equipped with the following equipments.
- Function generator and cathode ray oscilloscope
- Digital storage oscilloscope
- Spectrum analyzer
- Kits for Digital modulation
- Kits for linear coding and Decoding
- Telephone Trainer kit
- RF circuit Trainer
- RF source (50 – 1000 Mhz) with3 digit frequency counter
- Color TV Trainer Kit
- Antenna Trainer system